Do you want to become a breeder member of the CRCC?
Do you share our values and want to be part of a club where animal welfare, health, respect for the standard of the breed and protection of the public are paramount?
Would you like help, support and exchange with other novice or experienced breeders?
Would you like to share your experience and knowledge with us?
Do you want to be part of a breed club that reflects professional breeding?
Here are the steps to submit your application:
- Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Name, address, phone number, email, cattery name, feline registry and association.
- A copy of your up-to-date sales and warranty contract (or proof of your ANIMA-Quebec certification).
- Evidence of negative screening for the following diseases for all your breeding animals: FIV-FeLV, PRA-RdAc (or CEP290), PKD (or proof of your up-to-date ANIMA-Quebec certification).
- Read the code of ethics and the code of practice available on our website at the following links:
- A copy of the signed and dated document consenting to the code of ethics and the code of practices.